Thursday, September 16, 2010

Catching up on my reading...

I have so many blogs to catch up on.  I didn't do much reading while visiting with my daughter and her family, so tonight I'm catching up and enjoying hearing about all your adventures while I was gone.

I'm also following the links to some of the blogs you are following.  Once I start doing that, I'm gone...  Suddenly it's two hours later, and I'm following new people in all phases of their RV lifestyles. 

It's fun to add new followers to my list.  Seeing that you follow their blogs is a good recommendation for me that I'll probably enjoy their journeys, too.  So, thanks!

I love the way Blogger allows me to list the people I follow, and puts them in order so the most recent blog updates are at the top of the list.  Before I started my own blog, I had the list of blogs I followed in an Excel spreadsheet, and every day I copied and pasted every URL into my browser, in order, so I wouldn't miss any.  Of course not everyone posts every day, so lots of my copy/pastes had nothing new, and it was really time consuming.  This is a MUCH better way, and I can zip through all the recent posts until I get to ones I've previously read. 

So... back to my reading.  I'll blog more tomorrow.  My eye is on the prize:

From Me and My Dog, have a great night! : )

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny. I do the same thing with blogs. I started out with my very favorite, and then read everything on her list, snd that's how I found so many great blogs. Isn't this a great life???

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be tough to catch up on blogs when you're away from the computer for even two days. It can make for quite a few hours worth of reading!

    I'm actually using Blogger's "Following" list on my blog right now to catch up on my own reading! :P

    Good luck on the NaBloPoMo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - we LOVE them!